Sunday

Golf Embraces "Greenery", PANTONE Color Of Year for 2017

"Greenery" Plays Golf - with products from Golf4HerBobby Jones Apparel, Fila, Loudmouth Golf, Blingo Ballmarks, Ame & Lulu, GloveIt, Just4Golf, Henry & Magda - - - TheGolfGirl via Polyvore


Let's face it, on many levels, 2016 has been a less than stellar year.  I know it's not just me because I've heard it from all over. Some have even called 2016, "the worst year in history", and made a pretty good case for the designation.  I just know I'm ready for it to be over, and I'm looking forward to great things for 2017. 

Well so far, so good, because the 2017 "Color of the Year" has been revealed by color authority PANTONE, and it's a good one. They call it "greenery". An appropriate name for a shade that invokes flourishing foliage and lush landscapes. Greenery is a not emerald or jade, but something softer; that exact spot where minty meets lime. It's something totally natural. Like the fairways and greens where we love to play.